As a group of companies, FENRIS GmbH offers you the highest level of competence in the business areas of planning and implementing academy facilities, golf training camps, 3-D body tracking, and comprehensible evaluation of all measurement data as well as support during and after your sporting career. At Fenris, you will become part of a motivated and smart team. As one of the fastest-growing companies, we offer you optimal career opportunities and development opportunities. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to join our team as full time employees. Your Profile
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design for mobile and web applications
- Proficient in creating storyboards, user flows, wireframes, interaction design, prototyping and user testing
- Good knowledge about UI componentization and Accessibility best practices.
- Sharp, up-to-date UI skills.
- Fluent in German and English (written / speaking)
- Reliable, committed, and enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy solving tricky technical challenges
- High degree of sense of responsibility with self-motivation
- An attractive salary package
- Flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated work environment
- Certifications and opportunities for further education
- Challenging tasks with high knowledge transfer
- Modern, high-performance work environment and work equipment
Apply now We look forward to your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date. Contact Person(s):
- Mr. Benet Wolff (firstname.lastname@example.org)