As a group of companies, FENRIS GmbH offers you the highest level of competence in the business areas of planning and implementing academy facilities, golf training camps, 3-D body tracking, and comprehensible evaluation of all measurement data as well as support during and after your sporting career.
At Fenris, you will become part of a motivated and smart team. As one of the fastest-growing companies, we offer you optimal career opportunities and development opportunities. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to join our team as full-time employees.
- Studied visual computing, AI, computer science, computer graphics, mathematics or other relevant technical fields
- Solid understanding of concepts in computer vision, camera geometry and mathematics
- Prior experience in machine learning and deep learning (computer vision tasks) is required
- Hands-on experience with Python and deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow, MXNet etc.
- Experience in classical computer vision approaches is a plus
- Familiarity with Unity, Blender, Maya or Unreal Engine is a plus
- Reliable, committed, and enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy solving tricky technical challenges
- High degree of sense of responsibility with self-motivation
- An attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated work environment
- Challenging tasks with high knowledge transfer
- Modern, high-performance work environment and work equipment
We look forward to your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date.
Mr. Muhammad Umer (email@example.com)