As a group of companies, FENRIS GmbH offers you the highest level of competence in the business areas of planning and implementing academy facilities, golf training camps, 3-D body tracking, and comprehensible evaluation of all measurement data as well as support during and after your sporting career.
At Fenris, you will become part of a motivated and smart team. As one of the fastest-growing companies, we offer you optimal career opportunities and development opportunities. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to join our team as full-time employees.
- Education in Computer Science or in a related technical field
- Proficiency in developing desktop applications in C# (.Net Framework 4.0) using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) framework and applying MVC pattern
- Experiences in Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB
- Working knowledge of Git & Github
- Experience working with agile methodologies including Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Fluent in German and English (written / speaking)
- Reliable, committed, and enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy solving tricky technical challenges
- High degree of sense of responsibility with self-motivation
- An attractive salary package
- Flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated work environment
- Certifications and opportunities for further education
- Challenging tasks with high knowledge transfer
- Modern, high-performance work environment and work equipment
We look forward to your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date.
- Mr. Benet Wolff (email@example.com)
Job Type: Full Time Internship
Job Location: Aachen