As a group of companies, FENRIS GmbH offers you the highest level of competence in the business areas of planning and implementing academy facilities, golf training camps, 3-D body tracking, and comprehensible evaluation of all measurement data as well as support during and after your sporting career. At Fenris, you will become part of a motivated and smart team. As one of the fastest-growing companies, we offer you optimal career opportunities and development opportunities. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to join our team as full-time employees.
- Studied in Computer Science or in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in maintaining computer systems and network servers
- Proficient in diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking and system issues
- Detailed knowledge of Installing and upgrading computer components and software
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 and MS Servers
- Reliable, committed, and enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy solving tricky technical challenges
- High degree of sense of responsibility with self-motivation
- An attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated work environment
- Challenging tasks with high knowledge transfer
- Modern, high-performance work environment and work equipment
We look forward to your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date.
- Mr. Benet Wolff (firstname.lastname@example.org)